On 5th February 2023 at 11am (UK time) Surrogacy UK will lead an online event on the topic of changing UK surrogacy law.
Find out more below!
Changing UK Surrogacy law – how you can help!
- Are you currently on a surrogacy journey in the UK?
- Are you a surrogate, an intended parent or a parent through surrogacy?
- Are you a close friend or family member of a surrogate, intended parent or parent through surrogacy?
- Is surrogacy a possibility for your future pathway to parenthood?
Then this event will be of interest to you!
In the next few years, surrogacy law in the UK will have a once-in-a-generation update, following a review by the Law Commissions for England & Wales and Scotland. A report and draft legislation are expected to be published in Spring 2023, which will then proceed through Parliament.
We need you to help engage your Member of Parliament (MP) on this issue so that we can achieve the best possible outcomes for all parties involved in surrogacy in the UK.
This webinar will include:
- a presentation from the Law Commissions about their review, where we are in the process and what happen next
- information about how the reforms could affect your surrogacy journey
- advice and information from Andrew Percy MP – Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Surrogacy – about how the reform will progress through parliament and how you can engage with your MP
- a chance to ask questions.
The webinar is free, open to all and will take place on:
Find out more and sign up here