Join Ellamae Fullalove from Va Va Womb to write, share, connect and explore your feelings through infertility during the week of love. We will provide writing prompts & a safe online space.
The workshop will consist of:
- Writing Prompts curated for Infertility
- A group of likeminded people of all genders, feeling the grief of infertility.
- A chance to share what you’ve written to the group
- A guest speaker!
- Stigma and shame free prompts covering all topics from grief to pleasure, and everything in-between.
- Journal ideas to take away and a free selection of printable journal sheets.
*Ellamae has a certificate in Art Therapy but is not a medical professional. If you need support through your journey or with your mental health, please seek medical help.
“I was diagnosed with MRKH at 16 years old, 14 years ago now! MRKH means I was born without a womb, I have used writing and journaling to heal which will be a forever journey. I am currently childless and an intended parent via surrogacy. I have experience of hosting workshops within this field and with people of all ages going through infertility. I will provide food for thought, peer support and a safe space, but cannot provide any professional advice.”
For more details and to sign up follow the link.