Why the Fertility Show? Fertility experts, clinics, organisations, an extensive seminar programme, help, guidance and advice, all in one place.
The expert led seminar programme across the 3 days is still unique in the UK for offering such a wide range of fertility related advice, our more approachable and friendly Let’s Talk Fertility sessions will guide you on the wider aspects of undertaking any form of treatment or path to becoming a parent, with talks form experts, clinics, therapists and patients alike.
Our aim is for all our visitors to leave the show feeling clear and positive about making informed decisions on whatever path they wish to take.
Over 4,000 visitors used our recent London and Manchester shows as a place to learn, listen and discover more before embarking on their fertility journeys. Here are some of the reasons why the show could help you:
- You’ve just started trying for a baby
- You are considering IVF
- You are finding it difficult to get pregnant
- You’ve heard that overseas clinics offer alternatives
- You’re interested in adoption and fostering
- You want to know more about the options for LGBT community
- You’ve heard how lifestyle changes can help you conceive
- You want to find out more about egg and sperm donation
- You want to find out more about surrogacy
- You want to find out about new IVF techniques
- You want to find out more about treatment abroad
- You want to find out what alternatives are available
- You want to know what treatment is available on the NHS
- You want to know how fertile you are
- You want to get advice you can trust all in one place, rather than relying on online research
Find out more including blogs and testimonials, and when the next events are happening on their website or follow on social media @thefertilityshow
For 2021 check out our News for this years online summit