Date: 22nd July 2023
Time and Venue: 12:30 – 18:00 at Future Dreams House, London, UK
Join us for Connect LIVE an in-person community led event, featuring speakers on MRKH lived experiences, international presentations, and panel discussions in London, UK which is also the last day of our MRKH 5000 in 50 challenge and a wonderful way to come together to celebrate the personal achievements of all!
Take a look at our agenda below!
- 12.30pm: Registration opens
- 1.00pm – 1.20pm: Welcome and Introduction – Charlie
- 1.20pm – 1.30pm: Disclosure dilemmas: How to share safely, openly, and with choice – Stacey
- 1.30pm – 1.40pm: MRKH Empowerment: How to navigate body acceptance, intimacy and self-love moments! – Ellamae
- 1.40pm – 1.50pm: Cultural differences and overcoming shame – Aysha
- 1.50pm – 2.00pm: Living with MRKH and how to turn trauma into triumph – Ally
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm: Tea and coffee break
- 2.30pm – 3.15pm: Infertility and the future – Panel Session: Nina, Karen, Gabs and Mary
- 3.15pm – 4.00pm: MRKH Supporters: The unique relationship with those close to us – Panel Session: Hasna, Shelley and Craig
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm: It’s Time to Talk: Breakout session
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm: Wrap up, Thank Yous and Drinks reception
Who can attend?
Anyone with MRKH over 16!
Our venue is cosy and comforting and we are so delighted to come back to this venue for a second year. The event will also be available in hybrid form so if you can’t join us in person you can join us online too, ensuring everyone can benefit from the discussion and importantly, knowing you aren’t alone.
Whilst our events cannot provide medical advice or professional support we can help by signposting to services/professional support that may be of interest and events like this are a great way to meet, share experiences and learn from others.
Follow the link to find out more and register. Please note that spaces are limited so we will be operating on a first come, first served basis.
If you require any financial assistance to the event please be aware we have a Travel Bursary application for any MRKHers attending in person.
Please note that we are also aware of the planned rail strikes on 22nd July. The event will still go ahead, as it did last year during the strike.